We Raid Naked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to We Raid Naked forums!

2 posters

Chosen appl (combat Rogue)

Chosen1

Chosen appl (combat Rogue) Empty Chosen appl (combat Rogue)

Post  Chosen1 May 6th 2009, 3:44 pm

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&n=Chosen
    Real age 23
    skinning/Lw(340)
    class: Rogue (Combat spec. most)
    Are you able to meet our raid times? Yes

What is your raiding experience? OS 25/10 Naxx 10 all group Heroics (UP, UK, VH, Nexus, Ocul, AN, CoS, Old Kind, DtK, Gundrak...)

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? (please note if you are in ANY current guild) Vendetta

Do you feel you can bring anything unique to the guild? Yes

Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? Yes and have used all 3 specs, choose the best one for dps

Do you use addons to help maximize your healing / dps? If so, which ones?

Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance ? yes

Will you come prepared to raids with appropiate consumables (food, flask etc)? Always do

Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? Knowledge of Naxx, the dragon encounters also Uldar? Naxx, OS yes, Ulduar no

Do you ever have latency issues, or do you suffer from disconnects regularly?No. i have cable and 2 cp 1 not really good, but i using second one Smile

Do you ever suffer from unstable framerates that cause you to freeze or run in place? no

Are you applying for any other guilds? no

Who do you know in We Raid Naked? Mystikstylez, and have ran heroics with a few others

Do you have Ventrillo and a Mic? Yes i do

Anything else you care to mention (Optional but encouraged)? ty for your time
    zabula923
    zabula923

Chosen appl (combat Rogue) Empty Re: Chosen appl (combat Rogue)

Post  zabula923 May 6th 2009, 11:54 pm

from the run of heroic nexus we did for being in mostly pvp gear you did well as you were. you arent the first person i've seen gear that way until the gear comes to you. i'm personally fine after thinking about it. we can bring you in so that you can maybe get gear from naxx 25man and see how you do after it all becomes pve. if someone doesnt get ahold of you before hand be sure to come to us, thank u.

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 12:35 pm