We Raid Naked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to We Raid Naked forums!

2 posters

shaman class

zabula923
    zabula923

shaman class Empty shaman class

Post  zabula923 February 23rd 2009, 8:47 am

shaman class post samething just like the hunter one i just posted also.
    zabula923
    zabula923

shaman class Empty Re: shaman class

Post  zabula923 February 23rd 2009, 9:07 am

so to start on shaman spec's now i would take awhile so i will just post the 2resto spec's that i use and would like to see what people think as well and for the other shamans to post comments on dps spec's i will work on them at a later time but for now i will just post mine.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZhxxIZxcezVxoxkrIot
    my raid healer spec for spamming chain heal.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hZ0xxIZxcj0VeoxkrIRt
    my normal set up for healing
    zabula923
    zabula923

Post  zabula923 February 24th 2009, 1:32 am

up coming changes for shamans i copied and pasted here from MMO

Bloodlust/Heroism: Cooldown reduced to 5 minutes, but Sated and Exhausted now last 10 minutes.
    Poison Cleansing Totem and Disease Cleansing Totem have been merged into "Cleansing Totem." Cleansing Totem pulses every 3 sec, down from 5.

Talents
    Enhancement

Lava Lash now has a new icon.
    New Talent: Frozen Power: Increases the damage done by your Frostbrand Weapon if it is enchanted on your main-hand weapon by 10/20%, and your Frost Shock has a 50/100% chance to root the target in Ice for 5 sec. when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you.
    Spirit Weapons: Now reduces all threat generated by 30%, not just physical attacks.
    Stormstrike charges have been increased by 2, and cooldown reduced by 2 sec.
    Improved Stormstrike re-designed: When you Stormstrike, you have a 50/100% chance to immediately grant you 20% of your base mana.
    Toughness: No longer increases your armor. Instead, this talent now increases your total Stamina by 2/4/6/8/10%.
    Unleashed Rage - Reduced to 3 points, down from 5. Each point now also increases your total Agility by 1/2/3%.

Elemental

New Talent: Booming Echoes- Reduces the cooldown of your Flame Shock and Frost Shock spells by an additional 1/2 sec., and increases the direct damage done by your Flame Shock and Frost Shock spells by an additional 10/20%.

Restoration

Ancestral Awakening: This talent now accounts for your ineffective healing, rather than effective.
    Cleanse Spirit now has a new icon.
    Riptide: This spell has a new icon.
    zabula923
    zabula923

Post  zabula923 February 26th 2009, 8:35 am

so i havent posted here yet about shamans but now is the time that i will i already post my healing spec's

resto on a shaman is easy in raids.

Raid healing: chainheal 3times if i dont have to move then riptide to try to pop water sheild to get some mana back. if i have to move its 2chain then riptide and maybe a lesser heal. shamans can be tank healers but nothing beats a shaman raid healing so healing wave and earthsheild arent in my rotation

5 or 10man healing: this is always a different challenge in my mind it dpends on the tank the dps and what you have more of for 5mans at least 10mans arent that different then 25mans imo. however for 5mans earthsheild is always on the tank currently my earthsheild in 5mans can crit for 2.5 after the tank gets aggro riptide then then a lesser on him(lesserhealing glyph is great) after he takes damage and then a lesser on whatever dps needs a top off. i normally dont chain heal in 5mans becasue its a slow cast and not to likely you will hit more then 1 person but if it can you should. i try not to use healing wave casue it costs alot.

i am at the moment enchance just casue i dont do dailys as resto >.<
    my rotation as dps for anything that will live long enough. "pull" with flame shock then stormstrike lavalash earthshock stormstrike lavelash flameshock then maelstrom insto lightningbolt. stormstrike lavalash earthshock stormstrike lavelash flameshock lightingbolt, copy paste made that easy to post

for single target crap i just earthshock my way by the mobs rather then tossing in flameshock

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hE0hVZhxxIoxzhIkufot
    imo this is the raid spec the stuff i skipped is added by other people and uses lightning sheild

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hA0hqZhxxcoxdAIkzfot
    shaman buff spec you get all the buffing things so noone else has to i like it but for 25mans its not needed imo

one of the other shamans will have to post about the ele stuff becasue i havent looked into ele for anything besides giving the raid the totem.

one of the other shamans will have to post about ele i dont know much of anything about it.
    Greytooth88
    Greytooth88

Post  Greytooth88 April 15th 2009, 10:51 pm

well its been a long time in the making and im just lazy but heres my info on ele shammys!!!!

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#hEh0qcdItGfzAo0xxco
    this is the only raiding ele spec that i can think. the ele rotation as of now is FS>LVB>LBx3/x4>LVB the reason that i put LBx3/x4 is cus when you get enought haste you can get 4 LB's off without clipping your LVB.

elitist jerks is a good site to look up more info on gear and what to stack.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 9th 2024, 10:41 pm