We Raid Naked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to We Raid Naked forums!

4 posters

Ulduar Progression!

Visara
    Visara

Ulduar Progression! Empty Ulduar Progression!

Post  Visara April 2nd 2009, 12:57 pm

www.mmo-champion.com has a great ass boss compilation on 4-1-09.

Everyone should hop on and check out the overview of the bosses (at least the first 5) so comes patch in 2 weeks, we can hit uduar hardcore.

At the VERY LEAST, EVERYONE should be knowledegeable about the general fight overview of the bosses so it will cut down explanation and "handholding" time for the officers. Cant lie guys, Uduar is designed for guild progression whereas Naxx was more for pugs.

Lemme know if theres something else the guild has in mind or if im already preaching to the choir.
    Vzi
    Vzi

Ulduar Progression! Empty lil' help, mainly with Kolo

Post  Vzi April 17th 2009, 3:26 pm

Just to help ya out a bit with the strats for Ulduar if I could.. www.stratfu.com has a lot of nice strats, its a website maintained by some of the guys from Fusion on Turyalon or however u spell the server name. Another good site is wow guides now (http://www.wow-guides-now.com/ulduar-faq-guide.html) third is Zuggaming (http://wow.zuggaming.com/2009/04/10/ulduar-instance-guide-boss-strategies/)
    Some of the videos for the sites might be the same, and some of the strats probably follow the same idea, but its always a good idea to read everything. I know when we did it XT was glitched if you tanked the scrapbots on the stairs, when XT got really low they would glitch out and evade everything. So a heads up on that. Also, I haven't seen this in a strat but its an idiotproof way to do Kologarn. We ran into problems with people not being able to move out of the eyebeams, so we ran in there in two lines and if you got eyebeamed you'd move away from the raid (IE, if ur in the left line move left, if ur in the right line move right) The DPS for the hand has to be on point as well as the healing, assuming you're going to do the take the right arm down method. Think its something like 450K to have him release the grip.
    Anyways, I miss ya'll, and hope you're having fun in Ulduar Smile Take it easy.
    Revrand
    Revrand

Ulduar Progression! Empty Re: Ulduar Progression!

Post  Revrand April 17th 2009, 4:40 pm

Vzi, were not reading strats for my 10 man group were only knowing what abilitys the boss's have then winging it, cause we find it more of a challange that way.

Last night we killed Flame Leviathan, XT-02, and Razorscale.

I'll see about getting some SS's up when im at home.
    Vzi
    Vzi

Ulduar Progression! Empty cool shit

Post  Vzi April 17th 2009, 5:52 pm

Good shit. Grats. Was just tryin to help out was all goin from what the original post was.
    Visara
    Visara

Post  Visara April 17th 2009, 8:02 pm

bunch of screaming and yelling (in a good way) during the fights. For example

Flame Laviathon: people start dying, so i said f*** it, "RAM HIM!!!!" we started ramming him and boom, boss down haha

XT: people started dying GOOGOGOGOGGO, COME ON YOU CAN DO IT!!! 4%...COME ON!!!! 2%!!! OMFG PLEASE KILL HIM!!!!

Razorscale: What the f***? Thats it?

Ignus trash: Crysis: RUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    imapickle
    imapickle

Post  imapickle April 17th 2009, 9:05 pm

Visara wrote:bunch of screaming and yelling (in a good way) during the fights. For example

Flame Laviathon: people start dying, so i said f*** it, "RAM HIM!!!!" we started ramming him and boom, boss down haha

XT: people started dying GOOGOGOGOGGO, COME ON YOU CAN DO IT!!! 4%...COME ON!!!! 2%!!! OMFG PLEASE KILL HIM!!!!

Razorscale: What the f***? Thats it?

Ignus trash: Crysis: RUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

PICKLE WHERES MY KINGS

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 18th 2024, 7:38 pm