We Raid Naked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to We Raid Naked forums!

10m Ulduar groups come patch 3.1

Visara
    Visara

10m Ulduar groups come patch 3.1 Empty 10m Ulduar groups come patch 3.1

Post  Visara April 8th 2009, 1:57 am

Hello my imba ass guildies!

Ive been MIA for ages and i apologize for that. Been doing nothing but baskin in the glory called Chicago. That and doing readings...LOTS OF IT. Every single blue post, every new news on mmo-champion, arena junkies, warrior forums...god, its sickening. I digress Shocked Lemme move on to more important stuff...

It just occurred to me that we are a weekend raiding guild and there arent really any centralize direction in terms of 10m group organization. It only happens when someone random posts it and picks whoever wants to come along. Many players however, are hungering for experience in 10m groups during the WEEKDAY and are probably pugging it. Why should we start organizing weekday 10ms?

1. Doing Ulduar 10m will definitely make running the heroic 25m version easier on the weekends due to the exposure and it will drastically cut down times for officers to explain fights, etc.
    2. Get us bomb filler loots that will aid in progression in 25ms til we can get best in slot gear
    3. Build unity and maximize loot distribution within our guild. I rather get gear out to guildies than to give it to random pugs (not hard to find) if you catch my drift

I was wondering if we can get some kind of discussion going on pertaining to this issue.

Either we can:
    1. start doing roster sheets and get more participation in this thread
    2. email me via email if you are shy on the forums (contactviet@gmail.com)
    3. do nothing since you guys have already discussed this issue when i was gone (i am sorry if this is all old news to you guys Sad . Just looking out)

Current date/time is May 18th 2024, 7:05 pm