We Raid Naked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to We Raid Naked forums!

2 posters

Arkantos's application

Arkantos

Arkantos's application Empty Arkantos's application

Post  Arkantos June 9th 2009, 10:04 pm

Character Name/ armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&n=Arkantos
    Real Life Age (17+): 17
    Class: Death knight
    Character Spec: blood
    Profession/Skill Level: mining(maxed) currently leveling jewelcrafting

Are you able to meet our raid times? yes

What is your raiding experience? Everything up to ulduar

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? (please note if you are in ANY current guild) Einherjar (current) I felt I wouldn’t get any raiding time after I cam back to wow and raid times I couldn’t fully attend(weekdays)

Do you feel you can bring anything unique to the guild? I take and do instructions. I listen to people

Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? Yes. Even when I was gone from wow for 2 months I read up on my class

Do you use addons to help maximize your healing / dps? If so, which ones? Yes: recount and runewatch

Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance ? yes

Will you come prepared to raids with appropiate consumables (food, flask etc)? yes

Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? Knowledge of Naxx, the dragon encounters also Uldar? I know all of nax and all of the dragon fights but no ulduar, however I have read up on the ulduar fights

Do you ever have latency issues, or do you suffer from disconnects regularly? no

Do you ever suffer from unstable framerates that cause you to freeze or run in place? no

Are you applying for any other guilds? no

Who do you know in We Raid Naked? No one

Do you have Ventrillo and a Mic? I have vent but no mic

Anything else you care to mention (Optional but encouraged)? I believe raiding requires a hard work ethic. I treat raiding like I would with school or a task: listen and do it to my best
    Revrand
    Revrand

Arkantos's application Empty Re: Arkantos's application

Post  Revrand June 13th 2009, 7:40 pm

We have moved websites

www.wrn.guildomatic.com

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 11:52 pm