We Raid Naked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to We Raid Naked forums!

4 posters

EoE Malygos post continued w/ a bootleg poll

Vzi
    Vzi

EoE Malygos post continued w/ a bootleg poll Empty EoE Malygos post continued w/ a bootleg poll

Post  Vzi March 2nd 2009, 10:47 am

So another thing I've come to realize is how to tank thru first phase. Me and Pamps recently did a afterlife pug type thing and the guy that tanked that did it different in some aspects than we do. DPS stays south, he keeps malygos facing north at first. He actually waited for malygos to be in the north before he started. He had a very good grasp of where sparks where and moved malygos accordingly. Directions were really key in this, as if one was coming from the west he would say everyone to the west, im moving east, etc etc.
    I know its not really that much different from what we do, but I think we should try to use the directions of the map a bit more. (And yes, you DO have a minimap) I think out of the 3 attempts he only ate maybe 3 sparks, but I think it was too. The only person that could CC the sparks in the group was Crunchem, and crunch did a really good job at that. (And hes applying for WRN, gogogo!)
    Now what I would like to say is this.... and I'm going to leave this open for discussion because I really don't know. I know I'm a noob and don't know how this would work.
    But it seems that everyone that would do it in a 25 man has working knowledge of the fight. They know phase 1, 2, and 3 for the most part. If 25 man is easier than 10 man, why don't we just go for a 25 man run this weekend? I mean.. we'll never know if we don't go. Its really up to ya'll, and I don't know how that would work, but any input would be greatly appreciated.
    zabula923
    zabula923

EoE Malygos post continued w/ a bootleg poll Empty Re: EoE Malygos post continued w/ a bootleg poll

Post  zabula923 March 2nd 2009, 12:10 pm

just putting your opinion out there shows your trying at least bro and dont worry about it i'm sure we will try it this weel but last week 2drake was our next step and we took it out so the last thing left infront of us is that dragon, KZ down 2D sarth down next is him and if everyone works as hard as they did the last 2 weeks its gonna be fine. but thanks for putting the idea out there i think it would work but i'll have to tell the tanks and see what they think
    Rootbeer
    Rootbeer
    Admin

EoE Malygos post continued w/ a bootleg poll Empty Re: EoE Malygos post continued w/ a bootleg poll

Post  Rootbeer March 2nd 2009, 1:40 pm

I like what this post states, phase 1 is the only phase where Maly is actually tanked so I think we'll be able to get by with just burning the piss out of him. The sparks make the tank blow 1 cooldown and can easily be lived through. I think our problems are going to be phase 3 getting everyone to move out of the lightning cloud. I would like to see us cut out Sarth until we get Maly down now.
    Revrand
    Revrand

Post  Revrand March 2nd 2009, 3:10 pm

TJ not a great Idea to do that, people still need loot off of sarth. (espically 2 drake loot)

If we keep doing 2 drake and work on our time better. we will be able to put more time into Mally.

If it would be better go do a few attempts on Mally first then move on to sarth.
    Rootbeer
    Rootbeer
    Admin

Post  Rootbeer March 2nd 2009, 3:13 pm

It was an idea, but anyways we WILL start getting in attempts on Malygos and from what i've been told some people can't make Sundays. We may have to go before Naxx on Saturday which will also be a problem. We are open to suggestions so by all means tell us what you guys think.
    zabula923
    zabula923

Post  zabula923 March 2nd 2009, 5:17 pm

the only problem i see about going sat is that people dont show up until last second when we want to be buffing and about to pull not still setting up the group, so if we have to wait and give a run down of the boss and try a few times, we wont be able to clear naxx unless we stay later or people make sundays happen.
    Revrand
    Revrand

Post  Revrand March 2nd 2009, 5:51 pm

I think we should put in a few attempt on mally before sarth, and depending on how we do we decied weather or not we keep attempting, or move to sarth.
    Vzi
    Vzi

EoE Malygos post continued w/ a bootleg poll Empty malygos

Post  Vzi March 6th 2009, 3:23 pm

In my opinion 25 man malygos is a lot easier than 2 drake sarth... but then again we have done 2 drake sarth and i don't think everyone in that 25 man maly group has even done maly before. I could be wrong on this tho. Its really a toss up, if we run into snags on 2 drake that might take longer than malygos on 25 man... cause 25 man maly is a lot easier than 10 man maly from what I've seen.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 18th 2024, 8:01 pm