We Raid Naked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to We Raid Naked forums!

Chologuy-application

Chologuy

Chologuy-application Empty Chologuy-application

Post  Chologuy August 4th 2009, 4:01 pm

Character Name/ armory link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&n=Chologuy
    Real Life Age (17+):17
    Class:Paladin
    Character Spec:Prot/Ret
    Profession/Skill Level:Mining-450 Enchanting-221

Are you able to meet our raid times?yes

What is your raiding experience?I've tanked and dpsed everything up to 25 man razorscale

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? (please note if you are in ANY current guild) I used to be in Resolve a while back but it broke apart, I stopped playin WoW for a couple months in May, but im starting back up again now so I truly don't know if the guild I'm in now is still a real guild or not, but they did't raid anyways.

Do you feel you can bring anything unique to the guild? Yes, I take pride in both my dpsing and tanking abilities and I'm sure the guild could use me

Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? Yes, I'm a big theorycrafter and I'm always reading up on my class and making sure I keep a good playstyle to maximize my dps and tanking abilities

Do you use addons to help maximize your healing / dps? If so, which ones? I feel some addons are very important if you want to be a good raider, so I use Omen threat meter, Pallypower, DBM, and xperl raidframes

Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance ? Yes, I plan to raid even more than that :P

Will you come prepared to raids with appropiate consumables (food, flask etc)? Yes, I nearly maxed out my cooking just for that purpose, I will and always have came prepared, repaired and with the proper materials for the raid

Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? Knowledge of Naxx, the dragon encounters also Uldar? Yes, I am familiar with all Wotlk raid content

Do you ever have latency issues, or do you suffer from disconnects regularly? No

Do you ever suffer from unstable framerates that cause you to freeze or run in place? No

Are you applying for any other guilds? Yes, I would like to be in this guild very much but if I am declined I still wish to raid elsewhere

Who do you know in We Raid Naked? No =/ but I haven't been playing for 2 months

Do you have Ventrillo and a Mic? Yes, I have both

Anything else you care to mention (Optional but encouraged)?. I switch between armor sets alot and the armory can't display them all, I don't pvp much so i doubt the pvp set will be up there but just for reference, I have a mostly t7 dps set with alot of non tier gear better than t7.5 and the betrayer, my tank set is mostly t7.5/t8. I plan to help the guild in anyway I can and I'm always there if a guildie needs help.

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 7:43 am