We Raid Naked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to We Raid Naked forums!

2 posters

Cooking and Fishing

Revrand
    Revrand

Cooking and Fishing Empty Cooking and Fishing

Post  Revrand April 8th 2009, 9:49 am

I know oh gawd why in hell do we have a topic for this shitty profession.

Well as many of you know compared to vanilla WoW, fishing and Cooking actually have a big part in raids now; because of the buffs you can gain from food it makes it an important buffs for raids.

Now currently as far as I know, I'm the only one able to drop a fish feast. For a fish feast you need to have max cooking along with the recipe. These feasts are BoP. So it’s important to have some people to drop them.

Currently I tend to keep at least 10 on me at all times for raids. We really haven’t been using them because there is almost no point in bothering with them for the fighters we are encountering.

Now here is the real reason why I made this. I need someone else that is max or close to max cooking that has about 90% raid attendance so they can also drop fish feasts.

I feel in ulduar this will be important for ever boss fight to be able to drop. I my self will try not to miss any raids, but lets face it. Shit Happens.

Now ideal for me I plan to attempt to keep at least 50 feasts on myself at all times for when ulduar hits.

What ever you keep on your self is up to you.

For those of you that are willing to help, with fishing would be greatly appreciated. The fish that are needed are the following:

2 Nettlefish - Sholazar Basin
    2 Musselback Sculpin - Borean Tundra
    2 Glacial Salmon - Fished in Grizzly Hills
    2 Northern Spices

The Northern Spices aren’t that big of a deal they are easily obtained by doing cooking dailies. Or buying 10 per token from the cooking quest. I have all my cooking recipes from the vendor so they are not a big deal, but once again any thing contributed we are grateful for.
    Friz
    Friz

Cooking and Fishing Empty Re: Cooking and Fishing

Post  Friz April 8th 2009, 10:48 am

Thanks Rev I was just thinking about what I could buy fish wise to help out... you read my mind... Now get out!
    Revrand
    Revrand

Post  Revrand April 8th 2009, 10:55 am

lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 18th 2024, 7:05 pm