We Raid Naked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to We Raid Naked forums!

4 posters

Valcore's App

Valcore

Valcore's App Empty Valcore's App

Post  Valcore May 5th 2009, 6:48 pm

armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&n=Valcore
    Real life age: 15 (16 in june)
    Class: paladin
    Profs: low mining and mid-ish enchanting
    Are you able to meet our raid times? yes

What is your raiding experience? Done a bit of kara, gruul's, and have cleared all raids in WotLK except for Ulduar so far.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? (please note if you are in ANY current guild) Was previously in resolve but too many people started to leave so I looked towards your guild

Do you feel you can bring anything unique to the guild? yes

Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? yes, i look on the forums almost everyday, and have used all 3 specs

Do you use addons to help maximize your healing / dps? If so, which ones? Recount, omen, healbot, pallypower

Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance ? Yes

Will you come prepared to raids with appropiate consumables (food, flask etc)? Yes

Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? Knowledge of Naxx, the dragon encounters (Malygos and Sartherion)? Yes, i also watch vids and read the strategies

Do you ever have latency issues, or do you suffer from disconnects regularly? No

Do you ever suffer from unstable framerates that cause you to freeze or run in place? nope, computer is good
    Are you applying for any other guilds? No

Who do you know in We Raid Naked? seen your adds in trade and raided naxx with some of you

Do you have Ventrillo and a Mic? vent yes but not a mic, but I do listen to instructions well:D

Anything else you care to mention (Optional but encouraged)? I like conversation
    Dushinto
    Dushinto

Valcore's App Empty Re: Valcore's App

Post  Dushinto May 5th 2009, 7:10 pm

decent dps gear also holy. you have a weird gem setup. if you have any questions with anything pally talk to Nathras and/or Klamnei
    Revrand
    Revrand

Post  Revrand May 6th 2009, 9:44 am

I like how he removed the 17+ next to the age lol.
    Dameon
    Dameon

Post  Dameon May 6th 2009, 3:16 pm

Gonna let Nathras or Jonny critique your healing gear and spec, as I only deal in the Matters of Smash.

Your spec needs work. PvP talents are bad for PvE. Go to "professions and odds and ends" in our forums and look under the Pally class thread. I have a rather lengthy post there on the finer ways of how to ret.

The armory has you in holy gear. I want to see your ret gear before I say yay or nay.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 27th 2024, 10:43 pm