We Raid Naked

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to We Raid Naked forums!

2 posters

Violetta's app.

violetta
    violetta

Violetta's app. Empty Violetta's app.

Post  violetta April 26th 2009, 11:30 pm

Character Name/ armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nazjatar&n=Violetta

Real Life Age (17+): 20 (21 in a month!)

Class:Mage

Character Spec:Frost-fire, or arcane but mostly frost-fire.

Profession/Skill Level:450Jc 450 mining. Other characters at 450 herbalism and 430 inscrption

Are you able to meet our raid times? sure thing. but in september i start college and dont know the schedule.

What is your raiding experience? kara, 10naxx, 25naxx, vault (including new boss)

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? (please note if you are in ANY current guild) Left FnB because i was stuck in california for two weeks and couldn't pay for my account. Left vendetta because they weren't raiding at all.

Do you feel you can bring anything unique to the guild?
    yeah! wait, no.. j/k I'm a really helpful person and even when not raiding i enjoy heroics and even helping getting those last few levels banged out on peoples alts.

Do you have a good grasp of your class? Have you read forums and done the research to ensure you play at the highest level? Yes although with the new patch i am still working out a few bugs i'm sure to be back to full potential in a heroic or two.

Do you use addons to help maximize your healing / dps? If so, which ones? DBM, Decursive, Omen, Recount, and QH

Will you be able to maintain a MINIMUM of 70% raid attendance ? YES!

Will you come prepared to raids with appropiate consumables (food, flask etc)? Always do :3

Are you familiar with the content we will be raiding? Knowledge of Naxx, the dragon encounters (Malygos and Sartherion)? Those yes, Uldar no.

Do you ever have latency issues, or do you suffer from disconnects regularly? No. i have cable and a decent computer.

Do you ever suffer from unstable framerates that cause you to freeze or run in place? Only when i forget to turn down spell detail in vault. I've never had a problem in naxx with it.

Are you applying for any other guilds? No. though If i am not raid material for you I would like to be notified so i can find another guild who would take me. If thats not a problem. i am trying to max my stats on the game. <3

Who do you know in We Raid Naked? VIAN! I have ran heroics with a few others though I speak with him most.

Do you have Ventrillo and a Mic? Yes.

Anything else you care to mention (Optional but encouraged)?
    I have a lot of alts that i do enjoy leveling when i'm not raiding, though my Mage may be the only one I care to raid on. thanks for your time :3
    Revrand
    Revrand

Violetta's app. Empty Re: Violetta's app.

Post  Revrand April 27th 2009, 11:41 am

I saw your DPS in our 25 man vault and now actually looking at your gear, I'm pretty impressed with the DPS you put out.

I'm not going to lie, your gear is pretty crappy and you need to do a lot of work on it. I'd love to bring you in the guild as long as other officers are willing to agree with me.

You'd probably get put on the side lines for Ulduar until your gear got a little bit better. But With attendance you gain a raiding spot.

I'll have a chat with the other officers once I get home and we'll see about possibly getting you an invite tonight.

Cheers
    violetta
    violetta

Post  violetta April 28th 2009, 6:00 pm

Hey you! I worked hard for that gear. lol XD
    Revrand
    Revrand

Post  Revrand April 30th 2009, 9:32 am

I'm sure you did and I hope you work to improve your self further Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 6:50 am